In accordance with section 107 & 108 of the Retirement Village Act the operator of a retirement village must hold, in each financial year, an Annual Management Meeting of the residents of the retirement village.
Residents should submit any questions in writing to the operator at least 7 days prior to the meeting. Please submit written questions to the Village Manager by 5pm Thursday 24th October 2019.
Welcome and apologies.
- Confirmation of the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held on 19th October, 2018
- Report on Village Audit for FY18/19
- Any changes to the proposed annual budget that do not require the residents consent
- Development plans for the village
- The management of the village, including any proposed change to the management arrangements
- Safety issues
- Any proposals to undertake capital works that have not been notified in the annual budget
- Any proposed changes to the level of service provided to the residents of the village
- Questions received in writing, and any other questions